As featured on
Election officials are expecting a massive turnout at the polls March 3 after the ranks of California’s registered voters swelled to more than 20 million five months before the presidential primary election.
- Tracy woman arrested, second suspect sought in Martinez investigation
- Tracy couple open door to shooter; Sacramento man arrested
- Council surprised by new water park price tag
- School Board learns of mandated new curriculum
- Police seek woman’s help with Martinez investigation
- Top spellers take stage at Tracy Unified bee
- Harley Parson departs as JV football head coach
- What’s happening in downtown Tracy this November
- Police Log: Man barricades self in stranger’s house
- K9 Officer-in-training helps bring home long-lost Charlie
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.