City Manager Jenny Haruyama spoke to the Tracy City Council about preparing for PG&E's Public Safety Power Shutoff program.
As featured on
- Man killed in Dr. Powers Park after dark Wednesday
- Tracy's Sears among dozens to close by February
- Delay in law to protect tenants translates to sudden rent increase
- Council welcomes new, promoted officers
- Tracy woman arrested, second suspect sought in Martinez investigation
- Operation Turkey’s Goose May Be Cooked
- Council surprised by new water park price tag
- Tracy couple open door to shooter; Sacramento man arrested
- Police Log: Man barricades self in stranger’s house
- Death Notices: Nov. 11
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.