Jordan Prawira's entry in the 3M Young Scientist Challenge is "Spira Mirabilis: Improving the Performance of Archimedes Wind Turbine with Logarithmic Spiral Concept." He has been chosen as one of 10 finalists for 2019.
As featured on
- Arraignment postponed for murder suspect
- Public Safety Center Spotlight, Part 3: Staying together
- Tracy schools target teen vaping
- Tracy man suspected of airline sabotage
- Salute to Mexican independence
- Jaguars’ passing on target for 48-7 win over Mustangs
- Twice-Told Tales: Slow down!
- Livermore police arrest man suspected in Mountain House burglaries
- Vehicle vs Irrigator: All OK
- Death Notices: Sept. 11
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.