Fifteen sports programs will begin to prepare for the upcoming 2019-20 campaign in the Central California Conference this month, and are inviting any potential athletes who are interested in joining to participate in summer workouts.
- Football began their summer program on June 3. The team will meet every Monday and Wednesday at Patterson Community Stadium for the rest of the summer. The varsity weight room will be open from 6 to 8 a.m., while the freshman/junior varsity weight room will be open from 3 to 4:30 p.m. On-field practice will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. Contact Athletic Director and varsity football coach Rob Cozart at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The boys basketball program also began their summer workouts on June 3. They too will meet on Mondays and Wednesdays at Dave Klein Gymnasium from 4 to 6 p.m. on those nights. Varsity head coach Jason McCleery can be reached at email@example.com
- Girls basketball also began their training on June 3. Head coach Elizabeth Tolleson has scheduled workouts on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 6 to 8 p.m. at Dave Klein Gymnasium. Tolleson can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball held their first summer program meeting on June 3, and will meet at the Patterson High varsity baseball field every Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Varsity head coach Harley Parson can be reached at email@example.com
- Boys soccer will began their preparation for the upcoming winter season with a meeting held on June 3, and will meet at Patterson Community Stadium from 7 to 9 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Varsity coach Luis Torres can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys volleyball have begun holding summer workouts every Monday and Wednesday beginning on June 3. The varsity program will occupy Dave Kelin Gymnasium from 12 to 2 p.m. Junior varsity is slotted from 4 to 6 p.m. Varsity coach Trey Parson can be reached at email@example.com
- Softball held a meeting on June 5 at the Las Palmas softball fields. The Tigers workouts are scheduled from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Las Palmas softball fields. Varsity coach Jennifer Hamm can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The boys and girls tennis programs began their summer workouts with a meeting on Monday, June 10. The team will meet at the Patterson High tennis courts at 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Tennis coach Raustand Nzoule can be reached at email@example.com
- Anyone that is interested in rooting for Patterson High athletics can join in the cheerleading summer workouts that began with a meeting on June 10 at Patterson Community Stadium. Workouts will take place from 4 to 6 p.m from Tuesday through Thursday. For more information contact Kirsten Wanner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to head into their third season as a program, the water polo program held their first meeting on June 11 at the Patterson Aquatic Center. Workouts will take place Monday through Friday from 7 to 8 a.m. Those looking for more information can join the fray by logging into Google Classroom and entering the code 8bbvebp or can reach varsity coach Valerie Jamieson at email@example.com
- Wrestling will hold their first meeting on June 17 at the Patterson High wrestling room located in the back of Dave Klein Gymnasium at 5 p.m. Contact Artie Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls soccer will begin their summer program on June 24 at the Patterson High weight room. The first meeting is scheduled from 7 to 8 p.m. New varsity head coach Sheila Ludwig can be reached at email@example.com for more information on summer workouts.
- Cross country will hold their first meeting on July 9 at the Patterson High weight room. Those interested can sign in on Google Classroom with the code 6oaoab. Coach Don Hutchins can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Boys and girls golf is slated to begin working out on July 29 at the Diablo Grande Golf Course at 2 p.m. Their Google Classroom code is 8bbvebp. Boys and girls golf coach Jeremy Solis can be reached at email@example.com
- Girls volleyball’s summer workouts will be scheduled once the coaching positions are filled.
PHS Sports Physicals and Registration Day
Any student-athlete interested in participating in Patterson High athletics has to be registered and cleared online for any PHS sports programs through athleticclearance.com Interested athletes must register on the website and start the process of clearance.
Patterson High will also host a physicals and registration day on Wednesday, July 17 at Dave Klein Gymnasium from 5 to 7 p.m.
Physicals will be hosted by Patterson Urgent Care for $20 cash or check. Checks must be made payable to Patterson Urgent Care.
A sports physical and online registration is mandatory for all student-athletes.