This video was from a security camera at a business on Carmelo Court near where a San Joaquin County Sheriff's deputy was forced to open fire on fleeing suspects in the burglary of a business. WARNING — The video has gunfire audio that may be disturbing to some.
As featured on
- Man killed in Dr. Powers Park after dark Wednesday
- Man running on freeway killed early Saturday
- Delay in law to protect tenants translates to sudden rent increase
- Tracy's Sears among dozens to close by February
- Police Log: Auto theft suspect arrested after chase at mall
- Council welcomes new, promoted officers
- Tracy Unified school board disciplines member for speaking to Press
- New plans emerge for former Tracy Gateway site
- Senior Thanksgiving dinner dates announced
- Tracy woman arrested, second suspect sought in Martinez investigation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!