Marie Jeanette (Reichmuth) Dias, 86, a Tracy resident since 1954 who supported her husband’s farming operation for many years, died July 30 in Tracy. Visitation will be observed from 3-6 p.m. Friday at Tracy Memorial Chapel, 5 W. Highland Ave., with a rosary to be recited at 6 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Saturday at St. John Bosco Roman Catholic Church in Modesto, followed by burial in Tracy Cemetery, 501 E Schulte Road. A reception will immediately follow at Tracy Memorial Chapel. Contributions in Mrs. Dias’ name may be sent to St. John Bosco Roman Catholic Church, 1606 Imperial Ave., Modesto, California 95358.
- Arraignment postponed for murder suspect
- Tracy schools target teen vaping
- Salute to Mexican independence
- Jaguars’ passing on target for 48-7 win over Mustangs
- Police Log: One caught, another escapes after chase ends in crash
- Tracy man suspected of airline sabotage
- Saturday celebration remembers 16th of September
- Livermore police arrest man suspected in Mountain House burglaries
- Suspect in killing arraigned, still to enter formal plea
- Delta College touts good news
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!