Renee Stayner Anderson-Monkhouse, 65, who attended Tracy High School, died Sunday. Memorial services will begin at 2 p.m. Friday at Turlock Funeral Home, 425 N. Soderquist Road, in Turlock. In lieu of flowers, contributions in her name can be sent to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: www.cff.org/give-today.
- Pumpkin patch opens in downtown Tracy
- Planners approve new CHP headquarters on Pescadero Avenue
- A 1960s home development set the stage for Tracy’s explosive growth
- Homeless person found dead at north end of town
- Celebration to mark airport’s 90 years in Tracy
- Police Log: Unauthorized breakfast served at Fire Station 91
- Death Notices: Oct. 7
- Hay baling innovator earns place in agricultural hall of fame
- Biomass plant scrapped to make way for commercial development
- Police Log: Jealous boyfriend pushes man into bonfire
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!