Sally, 5, is playful and gets along with other dogs and people. She was rescued from the Tracy Animal Shelter, and she loves to sleep on a friendly lap or cuddle up and have her chest rubbed. She has an adorably short tail that always seems to be wagging. To find out more about Sally and other dogs and cats available for adoption, call 642-4324. Animal Rescue of Tracy is a nonprofit, all-volunteer rescue group that has pet adoption fairs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and noon to 4 p.m. Sundays in the Target wing of the West Valley Mall, 3200 Naglee Road.
- Tribute honors two Tracy High legends
- A 1960s home development set the stage for Tracy’s explosive growth
- Planners approve new CHP headquarters on Pescadero Avenue
- Homeless person found dead at north end of town
- Celebration to mark airport’s 90 years in Tracy
- Police Log: Unauthorized breakfast served at Fire Station 91
- Pumpkin patch opens in downtown Tracy
- Hay baling innovator earns place in agricultural hall of fame
- Director, volunteers needed to support Tracy Interfaith’s mission
- Biomass plant scrapped to make way for commercial development
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!