During the Senate hearing on the Capitol riot, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) claimed that the vast majority of Trump supporters are pro-law enforcement but the former Capitol police chief said that many rioters at the Capitol identified themselves as police and tried to illegally enter the building.
- Tracy man struck, killed by vehicle in alley behind north Tracy business.
- Suspected ‘porch pirate’ arrested
- Tracy woman wins $500 from ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan’ through virtual dancing
- Tragic end for former Tracy teacher and mayor
- JSD delays school reopening to March 3 after receipt of ‘cease and desist’ notice
- Police Log: Man arrested after standoff in Edgewood neighborhood
- Tracy electric bills to support renewable energy
- Lammersville brings kids back to class
- Seniors affirm commitments to college programs
- Teenage author publishes two books in under a year