LAFC goalkeeper Pablo Sisniega welcomes Pepsi to Banc of California Stadium as an official partner of LAFC.
As featured on
IRVINE, Calif., April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) today announced it has partnered on a five-year deal with the Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) to become the official carbonated soft drink, water and energy partner of the Club, where it will serve its signature brands to fans across all events. To celebrate the new partnership, PBNA will work with the LAFC Foundation and LAFC goalkeeper Pablo Sisniega to continue its efforts to give back to the community by refurbishing a pitch near Banc of California Stadium that will enhance the lives of more than a thousand families and further build community pride for the game.
- Hobby Lobby opening in mid-September at West Valley Mall
- Active-adult community project breaks ground in southwest Tracy
- Patterson Native Makes Paralympic History
- COVID cases continue to spike, masking recommendations put out at federal level
- Northern California celebrates Mike Torres legacy
- JSD prepares for students return to campus
- City seeks public input on Westside Specific Plan
- New changes coming to Tracy Tracer
- Taking Care of Business: Thrifts & Gifts
- Police officer injured in hit and run collision on Lincoln Boulevard