The Miko 3 is rooted in four key pillars – Personality, Platform, Progress and Privacy – setting it apart from other children’s technology products on the market.
As featured on
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today's parents have more kids' content choices than ever, but it can be challenging—and costly—to curate the best experience for their child. With its new premium partnerships, Miko is bringing the world's best children's content to its Miko 3 robot just in time for the holidays.
- Police Log: Man arrested for stabbing in north Tracy neighborhood
- Varsity Rampage wins DYFL title
- Tracy physician found guilty in federal court of illegally prescribing opioids
- Dead woman found in apartment complex prompts police investigation
- Light parade, tree lighting to kick off holiday season
- Death notices Nov. 26
- County to vote on final redistricting map on Dec. 7
- PJUSD investigation of McCord continues
- Redford made Tracy’s Homecoming Parade a big-screen event
- No charges filed against teacher – who’s also Patterson’s mayor