Student-athletes weathered Saturday morning showers and took to the field for the Patterson Joint Unified School District’s annual Special Olympics. The event, in its second year, is now a qualifier for the Stanislaus County Special Olympics.
As featured on
- Patterson man dies in fatal solo motorcycle accident
- Five-way at North Seventh Street and Salado Avenue stop to get a roundabout
- Back to school at a distance
- Consent calendar and agenda items passed by City Council
- PJUSD continues preparations for fall
- Man arrested at illegal cockfight in Patterson
- Police log from July 28 through August 3, 2020
- Council approves budget for upcoming fiscal year
- Dale Stephen “Hap” Callahan: January 19, 1951 – July 25, 2020
- County pushes thousands of face coverings to Ag and other sectors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!