A collection of our reporting that follows local Paralympic medalist Danielle Hansen's rowing career.
Challenges are nothing new for Dani Hansen, who competed in volleyball, basketball, softball and track and field during her four years at Patt…
The astonishing path of Danielle Hansen, daughter of Sharon and Phil Hansen, continues to wind to even greater heights as she sets out on her …
Patterson native Danielle Hansen and the United States para-rowing team traveled to the waters of Aiguebelette, France from Aug. 30 to Sept. 6 in hopes of improving on their 2014 silver-medal finish in the LTA Mixed Coxed Four class.
- Erick Torres
- 3 min to read
In her third year of competing on the Team USA, Danielle Hansen has made her travel plans for Brazil after qualifying to represent her country in the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
- By PI staff
Despite America’s stronger qualifying time heading into Sunday’s finals, the British boat defended its 2012 London Paralympics title.
- Orchard fire near Zacharias and Rogers
- Patterson police log from May 19 through May 25, 2020
- Plenty of smiles at drive-thru graduation
- Vietnamese exchange student in Patterson
- Patterson Lions Club facilitates donation
- County moves forward with reopening process
- The lost season
- Patterson's newest Mexican restaurant has home-grown roots
- Armed robbery suspects at large
- S2A Modular coming to Patterson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!