In the past couple of months, 15 FFA members have raised animals for the Stanislaus County Fair, including; sheep, swine, goats, and cattle. Daniel Tafoya and Esmeralda Varela were our FFA seniors who raised an animal. “This year was a lot different than last year,” says Tafoya. Even though our FFA members were unable to have the full experience at the Stanislaus County Fair, they still continued to learn by doing. Melissa Rios says the one lesson that she has learned from this fair season is to “live day by day.” Each of our members has taken something away from this unexpected show season. The Patterson FFA Chapter is thrilled to see their members continue their passion and be a part of the future generations of agriculture.
- Patterson man dies in fatal solo motorcycle accident
- Five-way at North Seventh Street and Salado Avenue stop to get a roundabout
- Back to school at a distance
- Consent calendar and agenda items passed by City Council
- PJUSD continues preparations for fall
- Man arrested at illegal cockfight in Patterson
- Police log from July 28 through August 3, 2020
- Council approves budget for upcoming fiscal year
- County pushes thousands of face coverings to Ag and other sectors
- Dale Stephen “Hap” Callahan: January 19, 1951 – July 25, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!