So Discovery Channels’ annual Shark Week event just ended, and National Geographic’s Shark Fest (which is much better in my humble opinion) is in full swing. I was in the mood for some shark movies, and just by happenstance, Deep Blue Sea 3 was released, and figured I might as well keep the shark train rolling.
- Fatal traffic collision
- Two Patterson High students pass away in car accident
- Illegal marijuana growing operations dismantled
- Mysterious retirement of Patterson police chief
- Patterson Police Log from September 8 through September 14, 2020
- School events and updates
- Family violence on the rise in Patterson during pandemic
- New police chief named; officials remain silent about former chief
- Search warrant operation
- Californians can use map to check COVID-19 reopening status for their county
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!