Over 700 Stanislaus County high school students will converge on the Stanislaus County Fairgrounds in Turlock on Thursday, March 19, 2020, for the 35th Annual Occupational Olympics and Career Exposition (OOCE). The event will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., with an awards ceremony at 1:00 p.m.
- CHP needs assistance in a hit and run fatality on Marshall Road
- School closures extended through the rest of the school year
- Church Without Walls Food Pantry
- Any remaining non-essential businesses still open asked to comply
- Patterson's Past: 25 Years Ago-Local apricot crop badly damaged
- Patterson Restaurants Give Back
- Luis Garibay-Avina: October 15, 1991 – March 21, 2020
- Whatchagot Soup
- CDC: “The majority of respiratory illnesses are not COVID-19”
- Gloria Garcia Mejia: January 31, 1947 – March 21, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!