Of the 250 Save Mart stores in the region, and from a list of 10 finalists, the West Side Food Pantry recently received a generous donation of about 250 hams to distribute to those in need in the area. The organization will also soon be receiving a check for the proceeds of the fundraiser the Patterson Save Mart store held over the holidays. The donations will help refill the pantry’s shelves, which tend to become depleted after the holiday season.
- Teenage author publishes two books in under a year
- Local Boy Scout digitally archives loved ones at the Patterson cemetery
- Police Log February 9 to February 12
- Patterson vaccine clinic will reopen
- Edward Joseph Riblett Jr.: August 4, 1973 – February 13, 2021
- While we were waiting
- Rogelio Zepeda: June 25, 1941 – February 8, 2021
- PHS senior earns scholarship to University of Mary
- Police Log February 2 to February 8
- Edward Charles Dunning: August 30, 1955 – February 8, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!