Modesto Junior College and the Patterson Joint Unified School District have announced the schedule of West Side Modesto Junior College spring classes.
The classes are from Jan. 11, 2016, to April 30, 2016. One class will be conducted at Orestimba High School in Newman.
Below is brief rundown of the courses, which will be held at Patterson High, 200 North Seventh St., unless otherwise noted:
- Environmental Conservation (Orestimba High in Newman), Tuesdays, 6 to 9:05 p.m.
- Introduction of Administrative Justice, Wednesdays from 6 to 9:05 p.m.
- Photo Voltaic (Solar) System, Fridays, 9 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Intro to Logistics, Wednesdays, 5 to 8:05 p.m.
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking, Wednesdays, 6 to 9:05 p.m.
- Intermediate Algebra, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7 to 9:30 p.m.
- Elementary Algebra, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:20 to 6:50 p.m.
Those seeking more information should contact Modesto Junior College, not the high school campus, with any questions.
For more information, call Pedro Mendez, dean of career technical education, community education and workforce development, 575-6332.