Postal Schedule for Labor Day
No Regular Mail Delivery, All Post Offices Closed
SACRAMENTO DISTRICT — In observance of the Labor Day holiday, Postal Service facilities will be closed for retail transactions. There will be no residential or business deliveries.
Although there will be no regular mail service, Priority Mail Express is delivered 365 days a year and will be delivered on September 4. Normal delivery and collection schedules will resume Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.
- Patterson Police Services train for active shooter scenario
- FEMA releases federal aid for Stanislaus County
- The story of Remington
- West Stan rescue training
- Police log from November 17 through November 22, 2020
- Lame duck council approves contested rezoning amendment
- Patterson police log from November 1 through November 8, 2020
- Something is Rotten in the State of Denmark
- Best friends Thanksgiving
- Hilton Wayne Markum: July 30, 1940 - March 16, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!