The first School Board meeting of March started off late as there was action taken in the closed session in which the board issued a notice of non-reelection to a probationary certified employee and requests for unpaid leave, in which the board approved two of three.
- Local Boy Scout digitally archives loved ones at the Patterson cemetery
- COVID-19 Vaccination Phase 1B to Begin March 3, 2021
- PJUSD School Board: Spray and wipe, custodians face new challenges
- Teenage author publishes two books in under a year
- Police Log February 9 to February 12
- Edward Joseph Riblett Jr.: August 4, 1973 – February 13, 2021
- Fire Log February 15 to February 21
- Bennie Lee Brown: May 1, 1947 – February 11, 2021
- Pedro Quiroba IV: October 31, 1990 – February 24, 2021
- Rogelio Zepeda: June 25, 1941 – February 8, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!