Although I’ve only been here about 15 years, I love Patterson as my adopted hometown – it’s always felt a lot like the town I grew up in, 50-odd years ago. Like everyone else, I was sad to see that town grow, and even, I think, submitted a letter to the editor about it. We all lamented it, e…
- CHP needs assistance in a hit and run fatality on Marshall Road
- School closures extended through the rest of the school year
- Church Without Walls Food Pantry
- Notice to Patterson High School seniors and their parents
- Patterson's Past: 25 Years Ago-Local apricot crop badly damaged
- Any remaining non-essential businesses still open asked to comply
- Luis Garibay-Avina: October 15, 1991 – March 21, 2020
- Whatchagot Soup
- Gloria Garcia Mejia: January 31, 1947 – March 21, 2020
- Del Puerto Canyon Reservoir Partners Respond
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!