Saturday marked a historical day for the budding Patterson Lions football team when they hosted their first game at Patterson Community Stadium. Unfortunately, the Lions had trouble finding their footing, dropping the game to the Southbeach Outlaws 39-0.
As featured on
- Orchard fire near Zacharias and Rogers
- Patterson police log from May 19 through May 25, 2020
- Plenty of smiles at drive-thru graduation
- Vietnamese exchange student in Patterson
- Patterson Lions Club facilitates donation
- County moves forward with reopening process
- The lost season
- Patterson's newest Mexican restaurant has home-grown roots
- Armed robbery suspects at large
- S2A Modular coming to Patterson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!