Student-athletes weathered Saturday morning showers and took to the field for the Patterson Joint Unified School District’s annual Special Olympics. The event, in its second year, is now a qualifier for the Stanislaus County Special Olympics.
As featured on
- CHP needs assistance in a hit and run fatality on Marshall Road
- School closures extended through the rest of the school year
- Church Without Walls Food Pantry
- Patterson's Past: 25 Years Ago-Local apricot crop badly damaged
- Any remaining non-essential businesses still open asked to comply
- Luis Garibay-Avina: October 15, 1991 – March 21, 2020
- Patterson Restaurants Give Back
- Whatchagot Soup
- Gloria Garcia Mejia: January 31, 1947 – March 21, 2020
- Del Puerto Canyon Reservoir Partners Respond
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!