As the only candidates running for two open seats, Frank Daras and incumbent Anne Ielmini Stokman will be appointed without an election, but the two still responded to a Patterson Irrigator questionnaire.
Frank Daras writes that he wants to use his skills, education and experience to help Patterson, that Del Puerto has continued to provide good health care despite challenges, and that the "bottom line is the West Side needs access to more service."
Anne Ielmini Stokman, running for her third term on the board of directors, writes that limited access to services and diabetes are big health care issues on the West Side. She would like to get community input as to what services are needed in the area.
- Any remaining non-essential businesses still open asked to comply
- School closures extended through the rest of the school year
- Patterson Restaurants Give Back
- Gov. Newsom orders halt on evictions for those impacted by COVID-19
- Church Without Walls Food Pantry
- Stanislaus County to close senior and community centers to the public until April 5
- Stay at home and help fight spread of virus
- CDC: “The majority of respiratory illnesses are not COVID-19”
- Love Our Neighbors website launches to help those in need in Stanislaus County
- Information and tips for concerned pet owners during the COVID-19 pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Patterson Irrigator
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!