In 2019, Pacific Gas & Electric Co., and other California utilities instituted massive preemptive power shutoffs in 30 counties, designed to prevent wildfires during strong and dry winds.
- Resveratrol, The Red Wine Antioxidant
- Sifter Sisters
- Four candidates vying for SLV Water Board
- Nohrden, Laird running for District 17 State Senate
- Scotts Valley to Welcome New Target Store
- Scotts Valley City Council Candidates
- GABA The Natural Chill Pill
- Opinions, October 16th
- What is a Felton father’s ‘dream’? Answer: Jeopardy!
- Return to Sender
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Press-Banner
Would you like to receive our news updates? Sign up today!