Last Friday, we hosted a Zoom webinar for local businesses to share experiences, lessons learned, and plans for the future as businesses transition to each stage of reopening. The City’s goal was a business-led discussion on what safety measures can and should be taken to make re-opening safe and financially feasible for Scotts Valley businesses, that could then be shared with State and local officials, in hopes that best industry practices could be incorporated into future guidelines.
- Pallet Shelters
- Sew, You Want to Help?
- Boys and Girls Clubs’ Essential Worker Childcare
- SAVE Lives Santa Cruz County Launches Website
- SLVHS -Moving through S.I.P with creativity
- Taking Steps to Economic Recovery
- SLV Graduate Leads the Way in Science and Research
- FIGHTING SENOR FLU (Part One)
- Update On SLVWD: Discussing the LIRA Program
- Feeding Our Food Banks- Central California Alliance for Health
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Press-Banner
Would you like to receive our news updates? Sign up today!