Last Friday, we hosted a Zoom webinar for local businesses to share experiences, lessons learned, and plans for the future as businesses transition to each stage of reopening. The City’s goal was a business-led discussion on what safety measures can and should be taken to make re-opening safe and financially feasible for Scotts Valley businesses, that could then be shared with State and local officials, in hopes that best industry practices could be incorporated into future guidelines.
- Tenacity in-the-midst of a Pandemic
- Santa Cruz County Added to Statewide COVID-19 Watch List
- Supporting Local Business: SV Town Hall
- Serving Up Cheer
- Discover a New Park!
- FORT’s Newest Campaign: Coast Connect
- Winning Hearts and Awards
- Santa Cruz County Placed on Monitoring List
- Five Days with “Pelly”
- Funding Empowerment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Press-Banner
Would you like to receive our news updates? Sign up today!