Well respected, honored and appreciated for his civil rights activism, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. rightfully earned his place as one of the most influential figures in American and world history. Through his religious teachings and social activism, Dr. King played a key role in the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s.
- Tracy man struck, killed by vehicle in alley behind north Tracy business.
- Tragic end for former Tracy teacher and mayor
- Tracy Unified set to reopen classrooms next month
- Teenage author publishes two books in under a year
- Local Boy Scout digitally archives loved ones at the Patterson cemetery
- It’s almond blossom time in the Tracy area
- Death notices Feb. 26
- Faith-based group brings new resource to encampments
- Police Log: Man claims to have a bomb attached in robbery attempt
- Church group sees that abundance of fruit benefits local charity