Social media is buzzing following the Big Ten's announcement to start football next month. Adrian Martinez is among several who chimed in.
As featured on
The plan is for the season to begin the weekend of Oct. 23-24, and it revolves around rigid coronavirus protocols.
The testing standards are more rigorous than both the SEC and ACC, which require three weekly COVID-19 tests.
The health department had been working with Husker Athletics on plans to safely allow fans at Memorial Stadium, but with the announcement that no tickets would be sold, the focus will now shift off campus.
- Four killed in crash after CHP pursuit
- Fatal traffic collision
- Tracy man killed while riding bike on MacArthur Drive
- Waivers to allow students back to the classroom
- Death notices: Sept. 18
- Police Log: ‘Stolen’ car actually towed by California Highway Patrol
- Two Patterson High students pass away in car accident
- Sheriff’s Department recovers explosive at Tracy business
- Embezzlement suspects from Tracy arrested
- Illegal marijuana growing operations dismantled