University of Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst answers questions from the media Saturday night after the 10th-ranked Badgers fell to the 19th-ranked Northwestern Wildcats at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
As featured on
UW allowed Northwestern to control the action and failed to generate offense consistently en route to a 17-7 loss, dropping UW to 1-6 in its last seven trips to Evanston.
A quick look at No. 10 UW's 17-7 loss to the 19th-ranked Northwestern Wildcats in a Big Ten West showdown Saturday at Ryan Field.
Freshman Chimere Dike hauled in a 49-yard TD in the first quarter but only caught one other pass for 3 yards as the Badgers' receivers struggled to get open against the Wildcats.
- Business owners fight for freedom at City Hall
- Rideout organizers strive for positive image
- Latest vote count moves Rickman ahead of Ransom in supervisor race
- High school seniors look forward to new adventures in college athletics
- Local entrepreneurs jump on walnut boom
- COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations on the rise
- Police search uncovers illegal marijuana grow house
- FEMA releases federal aid for Stanislaus County
- Police Log_ Bicyclists blocking streets irk drivers
- Couple charged with murder in death of 4-year-old