The University of Wisconsin athletic department held a ceremonial groundbreaking on the "CR Future" project at Camp Randall Stadium on Wednesday.
As featured on
Whether you're watching from the comfort of your couch or making the trip to Minnesota, the State Journal has Badgers fans covered with a complete breakdown of everything they need to know as the Badgers battle the Golden Gophers for the rights to Paul Bunyan's Axe in Minneapolis.
The Badgers' use of motion, personnel packages and runs on first down stood out after analyzing each snap.
Badgers linebacker Leo Chenal, cornerback Faion Hicks and nose tackle Keeanu Benton offer thoughts on their futures.
- Mountain House welcomes new retail center
- Death notices Jan. 14
- COVID spike affects return to school in 2022
- Free COVID-19 tests available for households
- Deputy invovled in fatal collision
- County goes over COVID numbers, treatment options
- City selects nonprofits to apply for safe and sane fireworks permits
- One-way street pilot project set to begin in mid-January on Hansen Road
- Police Log: Community mailbox vandalized, found in truck in north Tracy parking lot
- Wyoming Cowboys lose starting cornerbacks C.J. Coldon, Azizi Hearn to transfer portal