University of Wisconsin freshman tailback Braelon Allen speaks to the media about meeting former UW running back Melvin Gordon after the Badgers defeated the Nebraska Cornhuskers 35-28 on Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021, at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
As featured on
The defense's struggles to solve Nebraska's offense lowered the coaching staff's mark as columnist Jim Polzin grades the Badgers' performance in their win over Nebraska.
The Badgers’ defensive struggles against the Huskers paint a worrisome picture for a potential Big Ten title game appearance. Here’s why.
The freshman running back ran for three touchdowns for a second week in a row. Here's what else stood out from the Badgers' win.
- Police Log: Man arrested for stabbing in north Tracy neighborhood
- Varsity Rampage wins DYFL title
- Tracy physician found guilty in federal court of illegally prescribing opioids
- Light parade, tree lighting to kick off holiday season
- Dead woman found in apartment complex prompts police investigation
- Death notices Nov. 26
- County to vote on final redistricting map on Dec. 7
- PJUSD investigation of McCord continues
- Redford made Tracy’s Homecoming Parade a big-screen event
- No charges filed against teacher – who’s also Patterson’s mayor