Tracy city officials are eager to speed up the reopening of the city after more than two months of the COVID-19 quarantine, but the City Council stopped short of endorsing a resolution that could let San Joaquin County lift its restrictions at a faster pace than the rest of the state.
- Man shot by Tracy police officer in critical condition
- No injuries, one arrest after 11th Street crash
- Downtown businesses eager to reopen as county relaxes quarantine
- Air National Guard flyover to salute Tracy health care workers
- Two arrested in Tracy Costco jewelry robbery
- TUSD superintendent braces for big budget cuts
- Police Log: Man arrested on suspicion of setting house on fire
- Hardship brings out goodwill, selfless actions
- City opens cooling zone for heat wave
- Restaurants, retailers cleared for reopening
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!