Serafina Rocha, 92, a Tracy resident since 1968 who was active at the Portuguese Hall, died Nov. 2 at her home. A rosary will be recited at 6 p.m. Nov. 18 at Tracy Memorial Chapel, 5 W. Highland Ave., and a Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Nov. 19 at St. Bernard's Catholic Church, 163 W. Eaton Ave.
- Two teens arrested after pair of armed robberies
- Awareness walk gains meaning in light of teen’s death
- Court order invalidates flexibility for Ellis growth allotments
- Historical site near Tracy to get fresh start
- Police Log: Man steals woman’s car after meeting at Motel 6
- Tracy High alumni return to offer college advice
- SWAT team’s search for Tracy teen prompts school lockdown
- Last of the oil pipelines that helped shape Tracy is still pumping away
- Driver killed in solo crash near ACE station
- Valley Link planners get good news from SJCOG
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!