STOP More Housing and Traffic Congestion. Vote No on Y, because:
• Circumventing Measure A – Tracy Citizens already passed a Growth Measure Ordinance, not to exceed 750 building permits per year.
• Tracy City Council has designated three areas as transit oriented development (TOD), authorizing each land developer to build 2,200 new homes for a total of 6,600.
• In addition, 2,200 new homes will be built in Historic Downtown Tracy. Estimated cost to clean contaminated dirt is millions of dollars and who will pay the cost is unknown.
• Heavy traffic congestion will continue to increase and add additional travel time to destination.
• Great impact on already strained Tracy infrastructure.
• Regardless of the outcome of the Measure Y, the ValleyLink Train estimated operating date is 2028.
Save Downtown Tracy – Vote NO on Y.
Germaine Clark, Tracy